Sunday, December 9, 2007

Website Revamping

Hello, and after several months of neglect, I have come back to post on the blog!

One gaming review a day was simply too stressful, so instead, I'll be posting on a wide variety of topics in order to interest and delight the readers.

They say to write what you know, so many posts will regard "petting my horse" and "contemplating the term 'hassock'".


i.e., I'm not abusing the trust of the blog's regular readers (lol, it's been down for several months; "What regular readers?") by removing valuable content, but instead, I am "diversifying" and "re-diversifying".

It's like a gaming magazine with 25 editorials for every 1 article.

It's revolutionary!

(lol, Who am I kidding, it's still crap, but now it's "diversified crap")

--Ed. (That stands for editor!)

3 comments:

gnome said...

Hey, welcome back, you revamped dear blogger, you...

Start Business in Delhi said...

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

Web Developers Delhi said...

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.