Sunday, December 9, 2007

How Much Political Power Do Bloggers Really Have?

Is there anything with less political power than a blogger. I'll try to list them:

8. Pigeons
7. Okra
6. Rhode Island
5. That one guy (you know who I'm talking about!)
4. Larry Craig, post-HUAI (Highly Unfortunate Airport Incident)
3. Migrant Workers
2. Dead People
1. Another stuff

To prove my point, let's analyze the facts (and once we're done with the boring part and removed all record of it from human society, let's analyze the anecdotal and fabricated evidence):

  • In January of 2005, Fortune Magazine made a list of 8 bloggers that business people "can't ignore". I'd never heard of any of them.
  • No U.S. president has had a blog.
  • Bloggers are usually stupid people (to prove me wrong, find just one blog that doesn't poke fun at the word "buckwheat")
  • DUH!
So tell me, do bloggers have any political power at all? Name one example that I can't rebuttalize and you win undying respect or a digital hamster (I refuse to explain more!).

2 comments:

Start Business in Delhi said...

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

Web Developers Delhi said...

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.