Saturday, August 4, 2007

Blog Challenge: Increase Your Technorati Authority By 300 In 30 Days!

(This is a non-gaming related post. Today's review can be found here.)

Here’s an interesting challenge we can all participate in so that everyone can accomplish the same goal: Increase your Technorati Authority By 300 In Only One Month! (It will also help you improve your backlinks as the new Google PageRank update is right around the corner) How will it be done?

Technorati authority is measured by how many different blogs have linked to your blog in the last six months. Of course, if one particular blog links to you 20 times, it will only count as +1 for your authority- which is good because the goal here is not to link farm your blog everywhere and penalize yourself in the search engines.

This works similarly to a blogroll, only easier. The list below starts with SiteFever.com linking to BlueJar.com. Add your site to the list and who you want to link to, then pass the list on. If you want to be extra nice, you can even link to more than one blog. Each blog that posts this list after your site has been added will increase your Technorati rating by +1 and help your backlinks in the search engines. You can track where this list travels throughout the blog world from your Technorati reactions.

The goal here is to reach an incredible record of +300 Technorati authority for the blogs who participate! Can it be done?

******BEGIN LIST******

SiteFever.com links to BlueJar.com
Craze4tech.com links to Work-Surf.info
TheDOGRBlog links to LorisWorld
TheDOGRBlog links to BusinessPhones
TheDOGRBlog links to WhatIt'sReallyAllAbout

******END LIST******






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What would also help is if you update your list - adding those who have linked to you when you see the link in Technorati.

BTW - I see that you have already attracted the attention of the infamous (smile) Andy Coates. His Viralink stars has done good things for my Tech Rating. (Saturday Post

GIR the GAMING GOD said...

Unfortunately, my blog reactions haven't been updated for a while, and the only links I've got are from forums and blogmarking sites, but I suspect I have 5-20 inbound links from various blogs, and I'll add them once Technorati updates my reactions (I'm hoping that my 200 outbound links don't make me look like a link farming page and they've frozen inbound links to my site. They might be checking to see that I'm not a link farmer, and they'll unfreeze me once they find out I'm not. Or they just have terribly slow servers right now).

If you publish the viral post on your page, I'll be sure to add your site to the list.

HB said...

this is a very old post...did this even work out?